Confused by the Cloud? That’s okay. At Acumium, our experienced IT team uses a customer-first approach to solve your business problems. As a recognized Microsoft Gold Partner, our innovative team stays up to date on the latest changes, bringing your business an added level of security, and reliability. Spend time growing your business, we’ll keep our head in the Cloud.
— Cloud services for our clients.
— Companies who trust our cloud services.
— Full cloud computing capabilities and then some.
- Infrastructure that scales up or down depending on demand.
- Workflows and processes that are challenging in other platforms.
- 3rd party logistics that don't have simple integrations or considerations.
- Whatever challenge you're faced with.
- APM, Server KPI monitoring.
- Asset and resource optimization.
- Infrastructure strategy, design, and implementation.
- Microsoft CSP.
- Microsoft O365 and Google Apps deployment, migration, and management.
Compliance and security
- Threat detection and continuous monitoring to protect workloads, accounts and your business.
- Experience and advanced knowledge to deploy and meet compliance requirements.
- Forensic retention and analysis.
- Infrastructure agility. Add and remove resources quickly to meet requirements.
- Scale quickly with application demand.
- Deliver content quickly from anywhere on the planet with edge locations.
Reliability and availability
- Built to withstand failure by creating decoupled application architectures.
- Create resiliency by limiting and removing single points of failure.
- Leverage DevOps to automate infrastructure deployments.
Website + application hosting
- Application and server “lift and shift” deployments.
- Cloud migration strategy and implementation.
- Server and application rescue.
- WordPress, IIS, LAMP and more.
When our website had ongoing/reoccurring downtime and refresh issues, we turned to Acumium to diagnose, update and get our server in a healthy spot. They were fast, easy to work with and got the job done while keeping us informed along the way.
— Some of our technology expertise.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Keep your business running under the most demanding circumstances.
Let’s talk about how we can help you take advantage of the many benefits of cloud presence to improve availability, performance, and security all while saving money. Leveraging AWS services, we make sure your applications stay secure and deliver a blazing fast application to your end users.
Check out a few companies using our custom SaaS infrastructure to maintain their e-commerce platform.
O365 + Google Apps business productivity solutions
We keep you productive so you can grow your business.
It is becoming commonplace to move productivity apps like email, document storage and manipulation, and knowledge sharing into the cloud with Office 365 or Google Apps.
The migration and management of this environment can be overwhelming and confusing. The benefits of making a move like this are countless. We can help make it a reality with migration planning and implementation, management, and licensing.
Just like the Great Dane Pub & Brewing does, stop worrying about compliance, continuity, and upgrades and focus on what matters to you; growing your business.
Microsoft Azure Expertise
Our Gold Partner standing surpasses the rest.
We’re Azure experts. For years, we’ve deployed and managed cloud-based applications bringing companies fast, simple and secure ways to launch their businesses. Whether you’re looking to migrate an existing workload to the cloud or supplement an on-premises service with cloud redundancy, we can help with planning, implementation, and ongoing cloud server and application management. Check out our cloud expertise first-hand with Omega Laboratories.
Premium hosting and support for serious businesses.
We use WPEngine as our go-to provider for WordPress hosting infrastructure allowing us to focus on the security, monitoring, and maintenance of your WordPress installation. WPEngine has been providing outstanding hosting services for Acumium for many years.
Our WordPress hosting packages include URL monitoring and response and security tools that monitor WordPress file integrity, prevent login abuse, and monitor and alert for key application configuration changes. We also maintain off-site backups of your WordPress data, and provide multi-environment deployments so you can properly vet changes in a staging environment before rolling into production.