Helping the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus and the community conduct and share research and creative ideas.
The development of Omega's custom web app led to supporting their global digital presence.
— Omega Laboratories
The back story
Our partnership with Omega began in 2003 when they asked us to build their Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) as a web application to manage their hair and oral fluid drug testing business. Since then, we've provided technical leadership, web development, global deployment and ongoing application support and optimization to help Omega Labs grow to support over 6,000 clients worldwide.
Services we've provided
- Strategic IT planning, infrastructure design and implementation
- Web application development
- Compliance strategy and documentation
- Intranet/Extranet deployments
- High-availability web hosting
- Application performance monitoring
- Data and security monitoring
- IT cost optimization
- Disaster recovery planning
- Remote management of localized data center
- IT support and help desk
About Omega Laboratories
Omega Laboratories is a highly accredited hair and oral fluid specimen testing laboratory that provides specimen analysis services to over 6,000 corporate, government, and court-based clients worldwide.