People like it here.
Our unique and progressive culture gets people's attention, and we have a pretty great list of benefits on top of that. We're honored to have been recognized as a Madison Magazine "Best Place to Work" for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Respect for work/life balance; flexibility with remote working and scheduling needs
- Casual dress code every day (anything more than shorts or jeans is “dressed up”)
- Easy access to bike path for transportation or a walk by the lake
- Free city bus pass with bus stops located right outside the office
- A 401(k) program with a healthy company match
- Health and dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance
- Lunch and breakfast a few times each month, grill-outs in the summer, and a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, fruit, and good coffee
- A fun environment with ping pong, billiards, Nerf guns, Family Feud on the TV during lunches, and RC helicopters in the parking lot
- Occasional visits from canine friends in the office (and opportunities to bring your well-behaved pooch with you to work)
- An opportunity to work with a team who solves marketing and technology challenges for an awesome roster of clients
We look for talent, work ethic, and fit
We’re a tight-knit team of talented, hardworking, and fun-loving people. We enjoy what we do, and we enjoy each other. A great culture fit is just as important as rockstar qualifications. If you’re motivated, collaborative, great at what you do, curious, and love to have a little fun at work, you might be just the addition we’re looking for.
Are you looking for a challenging and opportunity-packed career with a fun and progressive company in one of the most livable cities in the U.S.? We're always looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team.