Online Marketing Services
We have over 10 years of internet marketing experience and we’re evolving as technology changes! Our expertise ranges from eCommerce storefront design and landing page optimization to on-page SEO and pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
We can help you get your online marketing programs off the ground, provide marketing consulting and even manage your marketing campaigns. Our clients range from small businesses to global catalog companies, and we are passionate about each and every one’s success. Maybe it's time you outsourced your online marketing needs and get the results you want.
Online Marketing Service Plans
You know your business better than anyone. So you’ll know which of our service plans will work best for you. No matter which you choose you can always rely on our collaborative approach, our constant support and our personal commitment to your long-term success.Specific Projects
Together we collaborate to define your project, set the goals, establish a timeframe and determine key performance indicators. Only then do we begin development. We prepare periodic reports and updates during the development process and offer next-step recommendations upon project completion.
These are just a few of the projects we can do for you:
- On-Page SEO Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Link Strategy Development
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaign Setup
Hire us as your marketing partner. Let us help you develop that “perfect strategy” so you can see your investment pay off. It’s our goal to grow your business, help you take advantage of new opportunities and update your website to incorporate all technological improvements. We’ll work together to plan, design, execute, analyze and report on all aspects of your online marketing efforts.
- Strategic and Tactical Content Planning
- Blogs: Strategy, Implementation and Content Supplementation
- Press Release Strategy and Implementation
- Brand Listening and Social Media Monitoring (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube)
- Facebook: Strategy, Planning and Content Execution, including Page Management.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Paid-Listing-Ad (PLA) Management
- Email Communications and Planning
- Analytics and Reporting