The Acumium Approach
Simple Solutions for Not So Simple Problems
When you hire Acumium, you’ve hired a partner who is going help you reach your goals. This is our commitment to you.
As your partner, we guide you through a proven 4D-M project management and development process using a collaborative, agile approach which is simple, flexible and adaptable.
We’re going to challenge you to really think your investment through. Together we are going to ensure your website meets your business objectives.
Your project will have five phases:
- Discovery: In this stage, we work collaboratively with selected members of your staff to determine your business goals, online objectives and marketing strategies. You’ll provide input, complete forms. We’ll outline ideas, review your current website, ask you questions. This stage provides the basis on which you can measure the outcome.
- Design: When we say design, we don’t mean the look of your website. We’re referring to the process of creating a "blueprint" of your website. This is the conceptual design plan. It usually includes a statement of work, a detailed project plan that lists specifications and website functionality, and a timeline/schedule.
- Development: Here, we build your website prototype based on the approved "blueprint." Our process has several built-in client reviews so that you can be sure the development is on track and that your vision is transformed into reality. And remember our "agile" approach to development. Should you desire a change, we can act quickly while keeping your budget and timeline in mind.
- Delivery: Ah, the exciting part! Your site is launched and all its components and features are installed. We do all that behind the scenes stuff to ensure your old website links point to your new site to maintain that SEO link juice and to avoid the dreaded "404 Page Not Found errors." We also ensure that your staff is fully trained.
- Maintenance: This is an ongoing commitment. We will check in with you on a regular basis to share updates, new ideas and to collaborate on possible changes you might desire as your business evolves. We are your partner, so this phase never really ends.
Price | Demo | Info