Looking for a Job? We're One of Madison's "Best Places to Work"
Are you looking for a challenging and opportunity-packed career with a fun and progressive company in one of the most livable cities in the U.S.? We're always looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team.
You’ll find we’re a great place to work. In fact, we were recognized as one of Madison’s best places to work in 2015 by Madison Magazine. Centrally located five minutes from the Madison Capitol square, our full-time employees enjoy some great benefits:
- Respect for work/life balance; flexibility with remote working and scheduling needs
- Casual dress code every day (anything more than shorts or jeans is “dressed up”)
- Easy access to bike path for transportation or a walk by the lake
- Free city bus pass with bus stops located right outside the office
- A 401K program with company match
- Health and dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance
- Slack for internal communication and collaboration
- Bi-weekly staff meals, not to mention a cupboard filled with healthy snacks, fruit, and good coffee
- Grill outs
- Beer in the fridge and popcorn from the old-school popcorn maker
- A fun environment with ping pong, billiards, Nerf guns, Family Feud on the TV during lunches, and RC helicopters in the parking lot
- Opportunities to play DJ for coworkers on the company sound system
- Occasional visits from canine friends in the office (and opportunities to bring your well-behaved pooch with you to work)
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team and feel we should consider you, please email us your resume today!
- There are no current openings, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't tell us about yourself.
If you have a passion for driving business growth through digital marketing and have experience with SEO, PPC, web analytics, content marketing, social media, email marketing or website design, contact us today.